For Simon John Christopher Limited
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Our nominated Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Una Christopher. You may contact our DPO to find out more about the way we treat and use personal data via email at email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would however appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- We process personal data. Personal data we process may include your name, address, date of birth, family relationships and email address.
- We will collect personal data from you in relation to the provision of our services to you, including details relating to your tax affairs, bank accounts, investments, payroll information, accounting records and other statutory returns.
- We may require documentary details from you such as a driving licence, passport or birth certificate, in order to comply with our obligations under identification, money laundering and anti-terrorism legislation.
- Our collection methods are:
Via our website;
Through engagement (or potential engagement) of our services;
By communications, including email, telephone or post.
Via publicly available resources, for example Companies House.
HOW YOUR DATA WILL BE USED.
- To provide you with the information and services that you may request from us.
- Notify you about changes to our services.
- Fulfil our legal obligations including money laundering and identification checks, complying with anti-terrorism financing and Criminal Finances Act Legislation.
- Use in the investigation and/or defence of potential complaints.disciplinary proceedings and legal proceedings
- To enable us to invoice you for our services and investigate/address any attendant fee disputes that may have arisen.
If you refuse to provide us with certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered into with you. Alternatively we may not be able to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We may also process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in accordance with this notice,where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
We limit access to you personal data to those employees and third parties who have a business need to know.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights set out above , please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org